I’ve spent over two and a half decades in the world of business at many levels. This has provided a diverse base of experiences, successes, and challenges.
An ongoing application of the learned results of all three has produced a seasoned business professional with a goal of sharing and teaching the wisdom of the best practices from my journey.
I was a founding partner and president of a series of family start-up businesses that was a total exploration of the world of an entrepreneur. I have direct experience and a deep understanding of the universe that is starting and running businesses within the dynamics of family members, partners, financiers, vendors, customers, and diverse teams. My direct responsibilities were in the areas of finance, sourcing, product design, operations, licensing, as well as organizational leadership, planning and strategy.
I have also served in multi-billion dollar companies and held positions in sales, marketing, strategic planning and large account management. I have worked from the C-level to the “trenches” in implementing complicated strategic solutions that support the overall organizational goals.
The past several years I took my career to a new place in which I endeavored to become a state licensed practitioner in counseling psychology. I work with individual and families to explore the challenges and opportunities in meeting the potential for happiness and well being in their lives. I have applied expertise in relationships within the diverse factors presented to individuals and families that confront their satisfaction and contentment. I work with clients to teach them how to successfully understand and maneuver through those often unseen and complicated aspects of their relationships.
Most recently I have engaged in formal training, study and application in the realm of positive psychology, well-being theory, and positive organizational scholarship with some of the world’s leading psychologist, practitioners and organizations.
- Certificate in Positive Psychology (Whole Being Institute)
- Certified in Positive Psychology Coaching (Whole Being Institute)
- Certificate in the Science of Happiness (UC Berkeley)
- Masters in Counseling Psychology (Kutztown University)
- BS in Economics (Ursinus College)
- Pennsylvania State Licensed Professional Counselor
- National Certified Counselor
BOARD AND PRIOR BOARD POSITIONS
- Board of Advisors, PureCorps, Inc.
- Board of Advisors Marriage, Couple and Family Counseling Program, Kutztown University
- Board of Directors, Big International
- Board of Directors, One World Sports, Inc.
- National Board for Certified Counselors
- PA Board for Licensed Counselors
- Lehigh Valley Psychological and Counseling Association
- Lehigh Valley Sports Psychology Association
- International Positive Psychology Association